AACE International’s Rising Professional Committee (RPC) will be
hosting a free webinar at noon (12 PM Eastern US) on March 24: Covid-19: 1-Year
of Work-Life Imbalance Panel.
The webinar will be moderated by RPC Co-Chair, Natasha Sleigh, PSP.
Natasha is an Associate Director at Delta Consulting Group in Washington,
Panelists for this discussion will feature perspectives from a variety
of AACE and industry leaders:
- Kim Forbes, PSP; AACE Certification Board member who is a Project
Manager for McDonough Bolyard Peck. Kim is based out of Virginia Beach,
- Daniel P. Gilmour, PSP; AACE Atlanta Section President and Regional
Manager of Planning & Scheduling at Brasfield & Gorrie, LLC. Dan is
based out of Atlanta, GA.
- Andrew Harasz, PE; Senior Project Scheduler at Clark Construction.
Andrew is based out of Arlington, VA.
- Sandra Mejia-Villegas, P.Eng. is AACE's Director-Region 1 (Canada)
and a Project Cost Control Analyst at PMO. Sandra is based out of Vancouver,
- Roger Nelson, PE PSP is AACE's Director-Region 6 and a Managing
Consultant at Spire Consulting Group, LLC. Roger is based out of San Francisco,
Registration is required, so take a minute to register in advance so
you don’t miss a minute of what should be a great discussion.
This webinar is not eligible for CEUs.